[pianotech] VS Profelt

Bill Costanzo pnotuner at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 04:29:39 PST 2009

Anyone using VS Profelt for key bushings?  I bought a bottle after the last
thread about it but haven't used it yet.

My question is about application, I can't find any directions for the stuff.

How much should I use and can I apply to the keys in the keybed or do they
need to have cauls inserted while they dry?

This for my piano, otherwise I'd just go ahead and rebush, but I thought
this would be a good chance to experiment.

Thanks to all.

Bill Costanzo