[pianotech] Ahlstrom --- Piano

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 08:25:38 PST 2009

Hello Pat,

     Thank you for your reply.  This information  will go into the
PTGF.  " Piano  Registry."  Your name will be  registered also.

   Present and future  Technicians 20, 50, 100 years  from now
can have access to this knowledge.

  If someone does not preserve this information then it will be
gone forever. This would be a shameful loss.

   The  P.T.G. Foundation has now began this  effort.

We need help,    Thank you for yours,

Jack Wyatt
Dallas,

In a message dated 1/31/2009 1:35:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,