[pianotech] Baldwin Vertical lock keys

pgmilkie at juno.com pgmilkie at juno.com
Sun Aug 30 21:26:47 MDT 2009

Elwood,

I have 10 Yamaha fallboard keys that appear to be roughly the same design as the pic you sent with the exception of that tiny notched out area and the design on the handle.

The other area that could be of concern is the diameter of the shank. These Yamaha fallboard keys are in the vicinity of .176 in / 4.48 mm give or take diameter.

The flat part is .081 in / 2.09 mm give or take.

You decide if they will work by measuring your sample.

Keith

Elwood,

 I also have ten Yamaha fallboard keys if you need more.

Paul Milkie