[pianotech] PR follow up

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 08:39:47 MDT 2009

If the old bend actually straightens out and the new bend isn't the original
bend when the piano was once at pitch and has also not really straightened
out. Although I can see how this could be a factor and we did touch on this
a bit.  One thing I have noticed, however.  I'm sure we've all seen a string
that got kinked somewhere in the middle during, say, the stringing process
and that kink never seems to really straighten out.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com