[pianotech] Yamaha jack adjustment

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 29 22:57:17 MDT 2009

Certainly you have to be able to get the tool between the dowels, but it also helpful to push the wippen down and tip the jack back to expose the jack regulating screw/thingy.   If it really was a problem, I would think that Yamaha would have fixed it...?   Oh, I'm so naive...

How about simply using a drill to remove  a small amount of the wood from each dowel...drill in between them...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044