[pianotech] PR follow up

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Aug 29 09:38:04 MDT 2009

Gerald Groot wrote:
> Well, all you guys are doing is going back and forth trying to win something
> that none of you is willing to concede on except asking questions to avoid
> answers...  Or, at least one of you is anyway....

That's right - one. So how is it everyone in a discussion who
has been making a real attempt to make sense is automatically
lumped in with the one who refuses to try? I've always
wondered, since it invariably happens sooner or later in long
discussions. Discussions where everyone involved is making an
attempt to make sense tend to be short, and don't draw
criticism from non-participants.
Ron N