[pianotech] PR follow up

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 09:06:16 MDT 2009

OK.  I always have a goal of fine tuning the piano and charge according to
the time and effort involved in achieving that.  Pianos significantly off
pitch may require more work and more time even than a single pitch
correction followed by a fine tuning.  That being said, my expectations
about achieving a goal of a fine tuning and stability may reasonably
modulate depending on the overall condition of the piano and that would
include but not be limited by where the pitch is at the beginning of the
appointment.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com