[pianotech] Concert tuning PR follow up

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Aug 29 01:36:23 MDT 2009

David, et all,

So, now there is a "whatever you want to call a normal" tuning and a
"concert" tuning.

I though every tuning should be the best that one can do.

So do tell, what is the difference of a "whatever you want to call a
normal" tuning and a "concert" tuning ?

Unless you are saying that a "concert" tuning is a tuning to a pitch
other than A440 ?

Or are you saying the average customer is not worth a "concert" tuning ?

Or are you saying that a "concert" tuning has to be - perfect ?

Then, that starts the whole "can of worms", what constitutes a "perfect"
tuning ?

Which in turn, starts the argument again of aural vs ETD ?

I'm all ears,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years