[pianotech] PR follow up

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 15:25:16 MDT 2009

The language issue, the lack of clear terms as I asked you, is not
addressed. And while I can't bring a crowd along with me to prove a point, my
experience is different from yours, as is, apparently, my  understanding of the
physics of the piano. Perhaps neither of us is wrong but  that there is a
truth in the middle? Let's not get polarized here. It's why  asked if I was
missing your point rather than say you were incorrect.

Cheers,

Paul

In a message dated 8/28/2009 3:31:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,