[pianotech] PR follow up

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 14:31:00 MDT 2009

I don’t know if you’re missing the point I just think you are incorrect.  It’s an interesting claim but it flies in the face of my experience, and others it would seem.  The stability of a fine tuning is easily measurable so show me the research and data that support that there is no way to fine tune a piano that has been radically pitch altered—even after 10 passes.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com