[pianotech] Clarification Question: i'll take a pass

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 13:23:43 MDT 2009

Hi Paul, Ah, Vacation!!? Always sounds nice... sorry to bother.

I understand your concern for list "hard" numbers.? I'm just
looking for some ballpark ideas.? No guarantees.? Rough SWAG's.
(Scientific Wild Axx Guesses)? Guidelines.

I get a fair number of "I'm not sure when it was tuned last" answers,
& I'm in the process of rethinking the "pitch raise & tune" 1-visit.

And any suggestions or guidelines I can get might give the customer
(and me) a better tuning... aka break the previous 1-visit into
2 separate "standard charge" tunings about 4 weeks apart,
which are characterized by a pitch raise or two & a rough tune...
and then a 2nd visit which could be a minor pitch raise & "fine tune".

But I do not want to overwork the customer's budget & good faith.

Thank you very much...?? Bill Fritz