[pianotech] Clarification Question: i'll take a pass

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 11:33:07 MDT 2009

Bill:

I am on vacation right now and if I have  time when I return I'll  consider
whether I have answers to your questions. Let me say now that I rarely  put
numbers to these things and have found it dangerous and unprofitable when
giving advice.

Also, there is no contradiction between what I said in GR and what I said
in the post. I pull the piano all the way up (overpulled) on the first pass
every time. It may take another stabilizing pitch pass before attempting
any kind of decent tuning. Wherein do you see a conflict?

Paul

In a message dated 8/25/2009 10:59:32 A.M. Central Daylight Time,