[pianotech] a new one for me

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Aug 20 22:13:12 MDT 2009

James,
	Once when I was quite a bit younger and working at a service station
I was robbed at gun point. The police asked me to take a polygraph. I too
was nervous. I failed the polygraph because of it and they tried for quite a
while to get me to confess to something I didn't do rather than act on my
information and try to catch the real perps. I would suggest not taking the
polygraph. Your call.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com