[pianotech] Scratched Lid

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 20 21:37:12 MDT 2009

Hi, Rob:
	You will need to have buffing equipment to take care of this.  The finish
is probably polyester (maybe urethane), and using any kind of liquid polish
most likely won't remove any scratches.  If you can feel any scratch with
your fingernail, it will have to be sanded and then buffed.  If you want
some more info, you can call me to discuss.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego
	(858) 581-6744