[pianotech] SCRC

Leon Speir leonsp at swbell.net
Wed Aug 19 20:04:48 MDT 2009

If you were unable to attend the Annual Convention at Grand Rapids (or even
if you did) we cordially invite you to the South Central Regional Seminar in
Houston, Texas.  You can learn from experienced teachers like Wally Brooks,
Jack Wyatt, Bob Marinelli, Anne Garee, any many others.  Claude Harding has
put together a great lineup of classes and we will be meeting in a
completely renovated Sheraton Brookhollow Hotel (as Claude puts it "new is
nice") that was damaged by last year's hurricane (we promise not to have a
hurricane during the Seminar.  Claude said that he would take care of it).

Attached is the flyer for the seminar and you can go online at
www.ptg.org/scrc for more information.

Leon Speir

SCRC