[pianotech] Tools rush in...

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Aug 10 10:41:32 MDT 2009

To whom it may concern,

I went to Harbor Freight yesterday, armed with a flyer coupon,
and bought their cheap multi tool for $35. Today, it paid for
itself just trimming a set of hammer shanks. It's not as heavy
a tool as the Fein, or likely any of the other similar tools
that are showing up on the market of late, but the price was
certainly right for me to prospect for further uses for the
thing. When I break it, I'll have a better idea of what I
really want and need, and can buy the tool appropriate for my
use. The next thing I want to try it on is separating pinblock
ends from the inside of the case, making clearance to get them
out easier. Possibly soundboard perimeters, for the same
reason. For now, so far (until I break it), this cheapie is
pretty neat.

Now to find an appropriate box for it.

http://www.harborfreight.com/
or