[pianotech] Pianomation maintenance

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 23:45:22 MDT 2009

Hi, Paul:
    The QRS system may have some issues on removal, if the system has a recording sensor strip under the keys.  You will see a ribbon cable on one side.  Disconnect it by pulling it out of it's slot.  Getting the action back in is no problem, no need to depress all the keys to clear the plungers.  Easy.  Slide the ribbon cable back into the slot.
    We install these at our store, but I'm not the one doing it.  I just know how to remove the action for service.
    Paul McCloud
    PianoSD