[pianotech] Soundboard deflection - Pitch raise

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 20:20:10 MDT 2009

My answer was not a suggestion. It was a request for data to support your
contention.

In a message dated 8/4/2009 7:26:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

Are  you suggesting that soundboard deflection is the cause for the
predictable 25%  - 30% loss in the initial pitch correction even when that net
change is  similar whether pianos have no crown and no bearing or quite a bit of
crown  and ample bearing?

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com