[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 07:36:27 MDT 2009

Yeah, I don't like the deaf tune technique.  It's fast but sometimes you end
up correcting your quick pass before you can start.  All the machines now
offer a nice pitch raise function, VTs is nice, I think CT is the best one.
The SAT works well too but you have to manually recalculate periodically.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com