[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sat Aug 1 20:10:39 MDT 2009

David,

This seems to be the consensus that I'm hearing.  Above 2-4 cents off
is probably a pitch raise with the exception of the few pianos that
are doable at 6-8 cents.

I did give them an overview of what I'd be doing and why, as well as
the risks involved (strings breaking, etc.).  They were just fine with
that.

Rob