[pianotech] Saturday Appointments

bppiano at aol.com bppiano at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 17:09:32 MDT 2009

I guess I can understand wanting to have a weekend off, but after 25 years of working as a jazz pianist; it seems like a small point. ?I so often have a commercial concert tuning, weddings tunings, etc., it seems pointless to make a "rule". ?I find it much easier to count on a Sunday/Monday weekend as mentioned earlier (despite the Sunday matinee concerts). ?

By the way, I'm just getting over a broken leg, I know I'm not the only tech that's had to find a way to get around schlepping a tool case and such with crutches, how did any of you guys and gals work with that problem?

Bruce Pennington