photo reduction

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 28 15:59:34 MDT 2008

Fenton, the best thing to do is to send photos to yourself to see what it
does. If you select "Keep original size" the picture is VERY big and has the
original file size. If selecting make my pictures smaller it will be made
smaller in file size but still be large enough. As I said before practice
sending photos to yourself. I assume you know how to select random photo by
holding down the Control key and clicking on the picture you want to send
Regards
Robin