hose for belly press

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Sep 28 13:19:20 MDT 2008

Hi Terry:

I’ll find out soon enough.  The choice of 1 ½” is on the recommendation of
several other people who are using it.  My jigs are all built for the 1 ½”
size.

Will

Boy, we are just starting to get into foliage season here in New Hampshire.
The reds and yellows, burgundies are just neon spectacular this year – one
of the best years I can ever remember here in N. H.  All that rain we had
this summer did have one really positive benefit.