hose for belly press

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sun Sep 28 06:34:27 MDT 2008

Thanks also to Terry and Bob Davis for their very valuable additional input.
I am pleased that my query has stimulated such input and further offerings
for my benefit as well as others.

Tomorrow I will order or get some hose from somewhere after I start making
some phone calls.

Last night I did find the supplier and materials that Jude Reveley had
recommended to me and what he is using.  The supplier is JME Ellsworth

Dixon Powhatan 500 # Uncoupled Nitrile Covered Fire Hose- Light Duty

Uncoupled. Outer construction thin, ribbed nitrile. Tube construction
nitrile.

http://jmefireequipment.com/Images/spacer.gifhttp://jmefireequipment.com/Ima
ges/spacer.gif

Item #

DXH515R50UC

Manufacturer

Dixon Powhatan

Shipping Weight

14 lbs.

Hose Size

1-1/2"

Bowl Size

1 3/4"

ORDER TOLL FREE 1-800-333-3331  JME Ellsworth

Address Information
The John M. Ellsworth Company, Inc.
8700 West Bradley Road
Milwaukee, WI 53224

Their website is    <http://www.jmefireequipment.com>
www.jmefireequipment.com

Rather than struggling with trying to post a picture of the hose itself, I
will simply refer those who are interested to the website.  The hose is not
cheap - over $200 for 50 feet with shipping.   But Jude swears by it, so
this may be what I order tomorrow after calling them.

Will Truitt