photo reduction

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 27 19:20:32 MDT 2008

William the quickest way to send reduced photos either in XP or vista is to
send them from the "my pictures" folder. When clicking on the photo in XP a
link on the left side asks "email this file" when clicking this there are
three choices for file size. With Vista a choice to e-mail is offered on the
top task bar.
Robin