hose for belly press

Allan Gilreath, RPT allan at allangilreath.com
Sat Sep 27 14:34:19 MDT 2008

Maybe not a bull’s eye but be sure to stay out of the line of fire. <grin> I
think we only went up to 100psi on leak tests (not that we use near that
much for pressing.) We also used a rubber gasket between the fire hose and
the end caps to give more grip (they really wanted to slide out of the
synthetic fire hose!) You’ve definitely embarked on an adventure! Making the
curved cauls and the backing braces proved interesting too. It’s quite a bit
of pressure over the distance of a long rub.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT

  _____