Samick USA?

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Fri Sep 26 15:29:00 MDT 2008

Ron,
vary good statement.  In shame I'm here to admit the hole reason I wanted to
get a little info is to shop for employment.  After doing some research I
now see that they are not doing much of anything technical in the Nashville
area.  They have a dream of starting some manufacturing, but it looks like
that's a long way in the future.

Regards,
Shawn Brock, RPT
www.shawnbrock.com