Samick USA?

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Fri Sep 26 14:44:05 MDT 2008

>Several months ago Danny Tassin told me he had been hired by Samick
>as their tech rep.

Samick has a well established tradition of playing "musical piano
tech reps". I've heard that this company is once again trawling the
European-piano landscape in search of another piano company with a
tradition, to buy. This would seem to be an unusual approach to
product improvement, that of buying another company, preferably
German, in the hope that something of worth might 'rub off' on the
home product - a most unusual approach to product improvement.

Ron O.
--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers