The ethics of cameras

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Thu Sep 25 13:20:48 MDT 2008

Simple good manners and ethics go hand in hand. I am of the opinion that if
you don't ask the answer is always going to be "no". But under most
circumstances, good manners and ethics dictate that "no" should be assumed
and that asking in the first place should probably be avoided. Especially on
a first visit. And how you ask that question, as David points out, is really
important. Thanks for the suggestion David.

-- G

• Geoff Sykes, RPT
• 626-799-7545
• www.ivories52.com