The ethics of cameras

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 19:55:05 MDT 2008

MessageI ask permission to take pictures of piano stuff while I'm working.  I don't take pictures of people's belongings or houses--except once, when the person had a special interior door that I thought would work well in my own house.  Perhaps your ethics are kicking in because it's not really appropriate to be taking pictures of your customers' houses & things.

Just my opinion...

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL