Bluthner Patent Action

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Wed Sep 24 12:16:59 MDT 2008

I must agree with you Paul.

The question is : will you possibly loose one customer if you divulgate the
regulation protocol of the action of his piano ?

My answer is : probably not.

Will you gain one possible customer if you do this ?

I don’t know.

Anyway, most of the pianists don’t want to know what is in the box.  Most
do-it-yourself kind of guys will do it their selves anyway.

But I know (it happened to me) that you can raise a vocation by showing the
beauty in the matter.

Again, will you gain a possible via via customer if you raise a vocation ?

My answer is : probably yes.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.

There's plenty of technical piano information in the public domain that Joe
Farmer or Johnny Army Cook can access to screw up their pianos. How does not
having the information protect anything? It just makes it worse.