Bluthner Patent Action

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Sep 24 12:33:48 MDT 2008

Hi Folks

Thanks for the many suggestions so far.  The Norwegian site has just set
up a members only area that is just in its early development phase and
we will  be setting up a catalog area for technical references. This
will no doubt be mirrored by the other Scandinavian sites as things
develop.  Making this available to the PTG is of course not a problem.

Jürgen makes a good point about separating our P's and Q's (which many
of you know I am a bit of a stickler on from time to time :) ) We do
need to get this kind of thing out to the right people but at the same
time not just spread it around unguarded.  This really opens up for a
general discussion on how the technical communities both here and
stateside handle this kind of thing.  Lots of potential me thinks.

RicB