Young Chang grand action bracket replacement

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 13:48:16 MDT 2008

I know some of you out there have replaced a number of these action brackets that were made of bad metal and expanded over the years.  So maybe you can tell me if they are all the same size and design.  I got a set about a month ago from Young Chang (they are so hard to get hold of these days).  What I got is for a G-175.  That client has not accepted the proposal I sent to them.  I have another client with a Weber WG-50 grand, made by Young Chang, that needs new action brackets.  Are they interchangeable?  The owner of the Weber is ready to go, but I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Young Chang yet.  What do you think?  Did they only use one size action bracket?

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT
bdornfeld at earthlink.net
North Shore Chapter