Disinfecting Piano: ( Sorry Bill, but "bleach" might not be sucha good idea.)

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 22:20:10 MDT 2008

Why not get an ozone machine?  It would kill all the viruses and bacteria
and also remove the smell.
Paul McCloud
San Diego

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com
Created with free BlueVoda software:
http://www.vodahost.com/partner/idevaffiliate.php?id=9223_1_3_9

but if you're Super-Cleaning(TM) the keybed, frames, etc. that will kill
all the germs, anyway. I'd clean all the direct-contact stuff with that,
then blast trhe remainder with naptha ona  piano not TOO filthy, that I
deemed "salvageable". )