Disinfecting Piano: ( Sorry Bill, but "bleach" might not be such a good idea.)

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 16 20:55:11 MDT 2008

I am wondering if anyone has tried exposing a piano like this to Ultra
Violet C light. It would not clean at all but it is supposed to kill all
bacteria and virus and odors. Portable wands are available that would be
easy to use for this purpose and it should make it safer to clean the
piano if the viruses were inactivated.

Norm Barrett