How's business?

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:19:11 MDT 2008

Wim, I live in the Southeast and like yourself, my customers are having their pianos tuned at the scheduled time. I don't know how long that will continue. Calls from new customers are down for me also. I think this gas crunch is going to have a big effect on us in the near future.

If we can hang on, and have a little cash, this could be an opportunity for us. My Grandfather made his money during the depression buying homes for 20% to 40% of their previous market value. The thing he drilled into my head was that cash is king. He said to buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. Right now I'm buying quality pianos at great prices. I'll put them in A1 condition when my tunings get slow and have them ready for the market when the economy turns around. If history is any indicator it always does. If Wall Street is any indicator of things to come, tighten your seat belt and hang on for the ride. It could get bumpy

Al Guecia