Insurance question

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 15 22:54:30 MDT 2008

List,
I've recieved a mailer soliciting business from TBS Insurance Agency with the PTG logo on the cover. Apparently they had a booth at the last national. I'm not sure their use of the logo is legal, but that's really not why I'm writting. I've used Safeco for 20 years through it's different names and have been happy. I had one loss in the '89 quake and they did not hessitate to cover everything very generously. Their premiums have steadily climbed like everything else and I'm now cutting them a check for about a grand every year, soon to be due. So I'm asking if anyone had used or is using TBS and what you're comments regarding their service and price would be.
Thanks,
Fenton