Should I?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Sep 14 17:06:57 MDT 2008

You're going to want to be able to sell it for at least $1.5K to $2K more than what you paid for it. I'm not familiar with the model either, but my ears sure don't perk up at the thought of a 1980s Howard.

Very little information from which to judge, but trying to play it safe, I'd say Paul might be in the ballpark.

Terry Farrell