How to post URLs (links)

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Sep 14 16:13:11 MDT 2008

Well, I'm using Gmail in Chrome and wrapping with arrow brackets didn't
help. Most browser-based email providers (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) provide a
means of changing a word or two into a link, as do mail client programs such
as Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.  Type a word or two <http://www.google.com/> (or
three), highlight them, click the function to create a link, then type or
paste the web address.
Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN