!! NOTICE !!! Read --- Read

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 11:09:04 MDT 2008

To  all Officers and Members,

    This is to remind  everyone that  The  Foundation has
in place a fund to help members in a time of emergency.

   This was set up when Hurricane  Katrina hit the  U.S.
a few years ago.

  This fund is for PTG Members only and is intended for
instance help.

  Anyone that may or know of a member that may  need
 assistance   contact one of  your local Chapter  officers,
or your Regional  Vice  President

  If you need  you may contact me.  My phone numbers
are below.

   This disaster program is funded by PTG members for
PTG members.  It  is  all volunteer and 100% of  donations
will go to the people effected by a Disaster like this
Hurricane that hit the Gulf Coast.

President,  PTG. Foundation
Jack Wyatt         Day   972 - 278 - 9312
                           Celt. 214 - 923 - 7665