Thanks to Kent Swafford (and everyone else!)

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Fri Sep 12 17:06:20 MDT 2008

When I got home this afternoon, I found a pile of e-mails with advice from
many of you on how to resize my pictures and post them successfully to the
forum.  I have copied the advice of many of your into a Word document, and I
should be able to find the means to do so within.  Thanks for your
thoughtfulness.  Special thanks to Kent Swafford too for taking it upon
himself to  post the pictures and text to the forum for me, and in doing so
save me from myself in the process.

All I can say after all that effort, I hope you won't be disappointed!

Will Truitt