OT: "Seasoned For Destination"

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:18:45 MDT 2008

Actually, I think it's Československo, so your first attempt is probably as
good as any Anglicised version. Checkoslavakia seems to be another common
variation. I guess it doesn't matter now anyway, as the Czech Republic and
the Slovak Republic became separate sovereign states on 1 January 1993.

Scott J