"Seasoned For Destination"

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu Sep 11 16:10:00 MDT 2008

Ron - it's always a concern in areas that have seasons. The more directed
question to ask would be:  Within the limits of your exposure to so called
grey market pianos, do they seem to more reactive, less reactive, or about
the same as domestic piano?

Here in New Hampshire, which has 4 seasons, my experience is that these
instruments respond about the same as domestic ones.

Will Truitt