reducing hammer weight

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 21:10:29 MDT 2008

? Hey Ron
? Perhaps I'm misssing something in the staples dept when it come to muggier climate but I just do not concieve of how they help except in the mental reassurance dept.? Ya know? I've installed dozens o sets with out staples Nary an exploded hammer.? It's the glue ...It's the glue.
? Dale

> Ron?
> I know you love simple solution so This hammer can be ordered with out > staples. I never have the staples installed. If the glue won't do it > then the staple won't either. It's less obastacles to avoid when doing > any hammer prep. Staples are another wives tale & myth. JMO.?
> Dale?
?
I've talked to Ray about this, and he's been reluctant to leave the staples out through the lower half of the set. Haven't exhausted the options yet, so there's still time and alternatives.?
?
Ron N?