reducing hammer weight

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Tue Sep 9 11:21:40 MDT 2008

Good point and I might have, but most of the hammers in this set needed
to have mass added to them, and my table saw setup isn't really as
accurate as the sanding for removing smaller amounts of material. But if
the whole set needed reducing by a gram then absolutely the saw will get
you there faster better cheaper!

- Mark Dierauf