reducing hammer weight

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 06:55:56 MDT 2008

As JD pointed out, a 1/8" hole will not yield a reduction in weight of
anything near 1.5 grams.  In the case below I would order the set unbored so
that you can use the table saw method of reducing the weight with a full end
to end taper-especially if you are routinely having to remove that much from
the set that high up.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com