Carbon fiber durability

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Mon Sep 8 08:29:43 MDT 2008

While I'm greatly pleased that engineers like Steve Fujan are tackling the problems we face every day (using actual science rather than speculation!), I was surprised to find that I didn't like his lever when I tried it in Kansas City.  I didn't get to tune -- it was just a pin in a board -- but I didn't like the feel of the grip, or the movement of the pin.  I tuned with a lot of different levers at NBSS.

Has anyone else found a learning curve with this lever?

--Cy--
ABQ, NM