Carbon fiber durability

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 07:16:03 MDT 2008

? Carbon fiber fans...Mark,Barb, Don.....
? It's great to?see these becoming the wave of the future. we bought?Dennis one of the Fujans upon graduation from North Bennett st. When his tools were stolen last year it was the very first thing he ordered.

? I typically use the 15 degree head with a short tip. I also?purchased??another complete ?head piece with a 5 degree angle and attached?a longer tip via a tip extension?in the event? tall struts become an issue .Also this set up is handy on ?some uprights where the lid clearance is an issue. All this is a rare occasion.? I?do like the way the different angle feels on some pinss well. I find it an easy quick change to simply screw the head on & off as opposed to changing tips. I love this tool & enjoy tuning so much more than before.? There's nothing like good equipment.
? Dale

Hi Mark,

?

I tune a splendid Lester Grand fairly regularly for a church.? My Fujan won't fit on A0--that's when I? I pull out my ol' special-needs tuning hammer?which sports a 15 degree head and thin-wall tip.

?

Barbara Richmond, RPT

near Peoria, IL

?