yamaha balance rail rebushing question

Mike Morvan keymaestro at verizon.net
Sun Sep 7 15:16:05 MDT 2008

Holly,
    There is no advantage of any kind to bushing that area of the button when rebushing.. When buttons are made, they are bushed from the underside with cauls then flipped over and glued to the top of the keysticks. That is the only reason the little piece of cloth is there.

Blackstone Valley piano
Michael A. Morvan
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma 01569