carbon tuning hammer

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Sun Sep 7 10:48:15 MDT 2008

Isaac,
thanks for the info.  I'm glad someone on list can testify for this fellows
products.  It sounds like its a good tool!  I'm sorry I pointed out the
misspelling, I just wanted the spelling police to know that I can find
mistakes in the writings of others...  I shouldn't have done that though, it
brings me down to the same level as them...  Thanks for your post Isaac, I
hope you are doing well.
Shawn Brock, RPT
www.shawnbrock.com